Tips to Save Money
When it comes to computer maintenance it’s very important to make sure that you perform monthly to weekly adjustments to your network and computers. This will insure that your network and computers will run smoothly time after time. It’s a FACT if you maintain your computer the life of that device will likely double, whether it’s a computer or any other device maintenance will SAVE you money.
Money saving steps:
Full Malware Removal
- Scan in-depth to remove malware and other security threats.
- Compact and optimize registry to increase PC performance.
- Optimize and repair system configuration.
- Optimize or delay stratup items to speed up computer.
- Scan and fix invalid shortcuts.
- Erase your activity history and surfing traces.
Junk Files Clean
- Clean up junk files and recover disk space.
- Prevent Malware from being installed in your PC.
- Scan and fix hard disk errors.
- Scan and fix windows vulnerabilities.
- Defrag hard disk to improve PC performance.